Sanho Corp Launches iUSBportCAMERA
Wireless Tether For Canon/Nikon DSLRs To iPad, iPhone, Android devices
Turn Mobile Devices Into DSLR Remote Control And High Resolution Viewer
Monday, March 11, 2013 LAS VEGAS, NV – Sanho Corporation (WPPI 2013 Booth #1675), creator of the award-winning HYPER line of mobile and photo accessories, today announced the introduction of the latest member of the iUSBport family: iUSBportCAMERA, the innovative new wireless DSLR Remote Control and Live Viewfinder for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
iUSBportCAMERA turns mobile devices into both an advanced wireless remote control with access to advanced features of DSLR cameras, and a wireless high-resolution photo viewer to share and review photos beyond the camera’s viewfinder, allowing for increased mobility, productivity and accessibility. Photographers have the added option of sharing photos with clients or other viewers instantly and can better execute challenging shots where the camera must be placed in difficult to reach positions.
“iUSBportCAMERA gives photographers increased capabilities, by enabling instant photo transfers wirelessly, increased mobility with remote camera control through mobile devices and added collaboration with off-site viewers and more,” said Daniel Chin, CEO of Sanho Corp.
Based on the same technology used in the rest of HYPER’s iUSBport line (iUSBport, iUSBportMINI, iUSBportHD), iUSBportCAMERA connects a camera’s USB port to any WiFi enabled mobile devices, including iOS and Android, as well as Mac and Windows devices. By mounting iUSBportCAMERA directly on a DSLR camera’s hot shoe, any accessory cold shoe mount or standard tripod and connecting to a camera’s USB port, photos taken become instantly available on a personal device for easier review, or on a remote device, allowing for collaboration and input from off-site viewers.
In addition to cameras, iUSBportCAMERA, like the rest of the iUSBport line, can also connect to any USB mass storage device like USB flash and hard drive to wirelessly stream media to any mobile device. Stream 1080p HD movies, music, photos and transfer files between mobile and USB devices.
A free companion iUSBport app is available on the Apple App Store. Android, Mac and PC software can be downloaded from our website at http://www.hypershop.com
- Live, large, enhanced viewfinder through your mobile device
- Photos shot are instantly and wirelessly sent to nearby mobile devices (e.g. iPad)
- Allow client and photographer to make informed corrections on the spot to get the right shot.
- Control your camera from afar
- Wirelessly control all camera settings (ISO, aperture, shutter, white balance, etc.) directly from your mobile
- See live viewfinder feed from the camera on your mobile device as you remotely trigger camera to take
- Tap anywhere on the live view screen to refocus camera to that point
- Shoot photos and videos remotely with Live View
- Remotely start and stop video recording
- View actual live video feed during recording
- Tap anywhere on screen to refocus video
- Ability to stream or transfer recorded video to mobile device
USB Media Streamer
- Also connects to any USB flash/hard drive to wirelessly stream media
- Stream 1080p HD movies, music, photos, files from USB to mobile devices
- Transfer files between mobile devices and USB
USB Port: USB 2.0 480 Mbps with 5W Power
Wireless: 802.1 1b/g/n (Access Point and Infrastructure Mode)
Battery: 3300mAh Li-Polymer
Transfer Speed: 3MB/sec
File System: FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+
Pricing and Availability
iUSBportCAMERA is available immediately online at http://www.hypershop.com at the starting MSRP of $299.95. For additional information, please visit us online.
About Sanho Corporation
Sanho Corporation designs, manufactures and markets IT accessories with a focus on Apple accessories, portable power and storage. Sanho is committed to developing cutting edge products with a dedicated focus on performance, quality, value and service, with a sales and marketing office in the U.S. in Silicon Valley, California, a production facility near Shanghai, China, and R&D teams in both countries.